How Creekside at the Village is responding to COVID-19
At Creekside at the Village, the health and safety of our members is our highest priority. We go to great lengths to assure our members’ wellbeing, especially during the Coronavirus pandemic. This means having safety measures in place by a caring, knowledgeable staff that prioritizes virus safety while understanding that active physical, social and spiritual engagements are vitally important for wellness of the body, mind and spirit. Our members say they feel safer and more content being at Creekside with friends and activities during the pandemic than if they were living in their previous homes. To date, no Creekside residents have tested positive for the virus.
Some of our safety measures include:
- Limitation of visitors
- Limitation of staff to primary care givers, activities and culinary team members
- Enhanced disinfection protocols
- Members are health screened daily
- Staff members are health screened daily
- Dining is served with room delivery
- Lunch is now offered at no charge, so members do not need to grocery shop or go out.
- Social distancing and mask wearing for members is strongly encouraged in common areas and required for participation in activities
- Exercise classes, entertainment, art and activities are offered daily in a socially distant format, outside when possible
Our leadership team is continually monitoring information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS) and the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) to make informed decisions regarding the health and safety of our members, their families and caregivers as well as our staff and volunteers. We will update families and the website as the situation evolves.
For a complete history of the WHV COVID response and case history, please visit our WHV website here. This website is new as of October 2020 and does not contain the full COVID communications history.
Please know that our primary goal is to keep our members, loved ones, staff, and community safe. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time and remind you that in addition to following all government recommended guidelines, we at Wexner Heritage Village, are guided by the Jewish tradition as the Talmud reminds us that, “To save a life is to save the world.”
President & Chief Operating Officer
Wexner Heritage Village
Schedule a Tour Today Explore Our Floorplans Learn More About Our Services